This role demands highly developed tactical and strategic skills as the Senior QA Engineer is expected to participate actively in the continual improvement efforts of the SDLC.
- An ideal Senior Quality Engineer should be capable of leading a group of diverse team of Quality Analysts and testers, ability to handle a challenging fast-paced environment with a desire and passion to work at the forefront of technology
- Be the senior member of the QA team for multiple project releases with multiple dependencies, acting as a liaison with IT teams to ensure delivery of high-quality product
- Should be able to effectively plan, define test Strategy, provide QA estimates, provide test management and Test Reporting throughout the Testing cycle
- Should be able to create and modify automated scripts in the proprietary framework for Hybrid between Selenium Java and Python based Robot framework
- Enhance the Python-based framework by creating and modifying functions
- Should be able to understand the technical details of the product(s) and assist Development team in troubleshooting issues.
- Should be able to analyze quality of the product before rolling to Customers by analyzing and validating Defect leakages
- Coaching and mentoring of other team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Business related field and 7+ years of equivalent work experience
- 5+ years requirements/scripting/IT experience
- 2+ years in a senior role in a QA department
- 2+ years working in an Agile environment